Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-28-2007, 11:19 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 368
Default

I had the same problem with my ipod as well. Can't figure it out. Thanks for the heads up on this.

I think most people here are on their way or are already living the life Ferris speaks of.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 411
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

yeah, the book almost lost me with the Lamborghini talk but I see why that was in it. I would say the first 4 or 5 chapters are fluff if you read this type of stuff often (I do, most of it is well known).

Towards the end of the book he provides you with some great resources.

He never really got into a time vs. value equation which basically goes something like my time is worth $80 an hour if I can pay someone $20 an hour than I am losing $60 by cutting my own grass. Thought of in a different way, what could you be doing that would be a better use of your time and energy that would likely be more enjoyable.

I hate the term New Rich but once again I know what he is doing, he is trying to make catch terms. Clearly Tim is a super motivated guy and I think its funny that he leaves the 9-5 grind, only to become a professional dancer, fighter or whatever. He has a diet on his blog that I am trying out to reduce fat.

Overall I think you are worse off if you don't get this book even if you do many of the things he says as life practice. I know for me some of the suggestions sharpened some old tools.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Be Careful Who You Hire adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 03-21-2007 09:08 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 07:10 AM
Links in my sig don't work.. CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 2 10-11-2006 03:58 AM
$2 Buy-In coming next week.... Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 5 11-18-2005 04:57 PM
Sept. 25th A big week this week? Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 9 09-26-2005 07:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0