Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLook
We had someone come to our LiveHelp asking all sorts of questions. When the questions were done he made the comment of "Thanks, im going to get into this business too".
That is so wrong to do. Coming to our site and using it to start your own. I have no problem with other people starting a simular business but come up with your own methods.
|
PPL do that here in the forums too, they'll pm me, ask tons of questions, ask my rates, and for my references (clients) then you'll see them a few weeks later competing with me.
What can ya do, just brush it off, and work at building the best (and least underhanded) reputation 
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|