Hey homies, I just caught up with the times a bit and joined digg. If you wanna add me as a friend for future digg exchanges or whatever else goes on their my profile is http://digg.com/users/addaminsane/
I'm feeling a little lonely right now. I don't think i have many actual friends that are on digg.
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
I hear that, i just thought it take an opportunity to get some friends. I'm going to treat it like a real profile but i know that sometimes people want to exchange diggs on hear...
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Lady I saw that you had posted a newsarticle about the swedish Svenska Spel. Had to digg it!
__________________
The swedish pages: Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page: Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school