Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Any Mountain Bikers?

As many of you know I have done some distance running in the past. Well now that it is getting nice out I decided to try something new. I bought a pretty nice mountain bike and have started biking.

Pretty different than running actually. Just curious if anyone has any suggesstions, I don't know shit about riding bikes, just running. I plan on doing some pretty far distances by the end of the summer. Thanks in advance.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 03-28-2007, 04:48 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Moab, Utah = Sweet Mountain Biking
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-28-2007, 05:21 AM
purplezelda purplezelda is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London
Posts: 4
Default

I have never been mountain biking , but have several friends who have been doing it for years and what they always tell anyone new to it is; go with someone experienced or get a couple of lessons as mistakes are easily made and bones easily broken.

(one of my friends is still receiveing dental treatment for an accident 2 years ago! she is still biking and still loving it though)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0