News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-04-2007, 11:49 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Default Hand history

Does anyone know how to get your hand history from pdc? I have been searching for quite some time and can not seem to locate any info on the room as to games played and hand history. Thanks and sorry for such a silly post here but this is driving me nuts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2007, 09:28 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
Default

Go to:
  1. Player admin while logged into the software.
  2. Click on the hand history link ( on the left menu bar...third down).
Sometimes its down for maintance but it worked for me right now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2007, 09:37 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Default

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2007, 10:34 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
Default

You welcome....how did you do in the affiliate tourney? I was sooo pissed that I got called into work! I even worked 4-7am so I would have the evening off but they called me at 9am and woke me up just to tell me I had to work later!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Default

Not so well your chips that I was fortunate to have didnt last long I had top two pair and ended up all in with someone who had gutshot and caught the river.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0