Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 755
Default funny stuff

Check out the celebrity pranks and sound boards...its funny as hell!

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...boardsmain.htm
__________________
Writing poker room reviews for only $20!. This is a limited time offer so PM me now!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2007, 07:12 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 153
Default

sgt hartman... hahahahah
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
My Blog - Link Exchanges Wanted
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2007, 07:41 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

LOL, that is some funny chit...i am going to create some ringtones out of a few of those....
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2007, 12:52 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 755
Default

I am addicted to pranking my freinds using Arnold and batman lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-16-2007, 01:33 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 755
Default

I have compiled a list of favorites for easy listening if anyone needs a laugh.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...ld-gateway.htm

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...-gateway-2.htm <>

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...an-walmart.htm

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/jack-pizza.htm ---The Best!!!

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...-microsoft.htm

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/prank...-hillbilly.htm

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/batman-prank.htm <>
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 755
Default

Noone thinks any of those are funny! I am ashamed of all of you! ...lol j/k

p.s...that site has nothing to do with me incase anyone thinks I am spamming for them....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-18-2007, 12:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,055
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Those are great. I always love a good prank. A few years ago I placed an ad in the newspaper placing my friends new truck for sale at a bargain price. He had 20 phone calls on Saturday morning before 9:00 A.M.

When he figured out it was me, he asked how long the ad would run, I replied "Until it sells"

I love great pranks, keeps life interesting.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Come try out Break Away,Sail Away,Sci-Fi Casino Today Great Stuff Great Bonus Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 12-12-2006 05:01 AM
Funny Old Movie about Gambling Ban adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-30-2006 07:55 PM
Latest Golden Palace advertising video - funny - poor taste or plain stupid? 3DPokerReviews General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-07-2006 09:57 PM
Lawy Firms Specializing in Webmaster stuff pokerguy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-13-2005 11:28 AM
Best place to get stuff printed? stasther General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-11-2005 03:20 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0