News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-25-2005, 10:48 AM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

any investors in here? a lot of the igaming stocks are on fire. i am heavily invested in cryptologic (cryp). neteller is still hot and so is sportingbet (they purchased paradisepoker).
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2005, 01:06 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Cryptologic, Neteller, and Sportingbet. Three hottest stocks in the iGaming world.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cq?d=v1&s=cryp+nlr.l+sbt.l
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Neteller alone in the last 52 weeks makes me want to puke compared to what I did. I just had my taxes done and almost shed a tear when I looked at my Ameritrade account...........note to self, don't trade in the OTCBB.



Neteller 52wk Range: 156.50 - 655.50 B)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2005, 05:33 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@Mar 4 2005, 04:40 PM
Neteller alone in the last 52 weeks makes me want to puke compared to what I did. I just had my taxes done and almost shed a tear when I looked at my Ameritrade account...........note to self, don't trade in the OTCBB.



Neteller 52wk Range: 156.50 - 655.50 B)
OTCBB is a casino. Sometimes they hit big, but 99% of the time they lose. Neteller has a lot more to go, they just bought a credit card processing firm in china to help them corner the asian market. See you at 1000/share.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I needed your advice aboout 10 months ago Richard. I made a 600% return in 2 months on an OTCBB stock and did the right thing and sold. I then watched one of my "penny picks" go from .13 to .001..................not pretty. Another went from .18 to .03. Thank-god for my big swing or I would be divorced and playing poker at the homeless shelter with 1 cigarette 2 cigarette blinds....................

I like Neteller I just don't like the high PPS. I am going to throw a big chunk at Party though if I can get in on the IPO. I was going to buy google but a friend talked me out of it..............I let my money ride on the pennies instead. Oops.

Oh yea and my first "big" buy ever was SIRI, sold at 2.75 or so to get into the penny stocks. Another oops :unsure:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-2005, 06:05 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Keep this thread going...I will give you some picks if I see anything I like. Right now, I like CRYP a lot. I think it will gain another 33-50% short term. If North Dakota gives the OK for online poker, I think this stock might get a nice pop.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-05-2005, 02:35 AM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Check out WGMGY......
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
smidey smidey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to smidey
Default

I sell market data for a living and the best advice I give to friends and relatives is don't invest in the stock market unless you have the patience to wait 10-15 years to redeem your money.

You might as well take your money and bet it on black at AC.

If I can tell you how many people I've seen lose all their wealth especially in the last couple of years....shit

Trust me....you don't want to be where they are.

Selling poker to people is hot Keep your money in the safe and invest in REAL ESTATE.

Ciao for now
__________________
<span style=\'color:red\'>Check out my HOT and SEXY Poker Babe at: http://www.onlyinnyc.com/A/index2.html</span>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0