News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just curious to see what other entrepenuers would do if they got a tax free check for a million dollars.

P.S. I do not have a million dollars nor am I handing out money :P
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2005, 05:31 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

I would put the full amount in my etrade brokerage account and trade it until I reached 5 million or 0.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 282
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Have 30 people promote 30 affiliate sites of mine until I'm making over $50,000 a month for life, because a million isn't going to last long.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2005, 10:46 PM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

I think I would become a professional stalker. I love tennis so I would probably follow Sharapova around for a few years.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2005, 08:57 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

knowing me I would probably go to Vegas and blow about $100K.........
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2005, 11:05 AM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

If I had a million dollars I would donate every penny to Gambler's Anonymous.

Changing course, on my way to heaven.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

LOL..............that was the best answer yet. However I will continue on my course south and invest it in offshore securities so that not a single penny of my money goes towards U.S. taxes thus aiding in social programs, welfare, medicare, and anything that essentially helps the under priveledged.

Greed is good.


"Anyone who says money is the root of all evil, doesn't fuc*@% have any, look at the smile on my face, ear to ear to baby"
Quote from Boiler Room
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2005, 10:55 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

Hey Jeremy, if you're looking to invest in something.....check out 3001ad.com

It's a virtual reality company. They make next generation video games. I started investing in this company 5 years ago when it started with a couple games. Sony tried to buy them out at 5 to 1 and 92% of the investors voted against it. Since then, they have grown exponentially. They are right now in talks with Electronic Arts and Activision. They'll be at the E3 show in Los Angeles. I am in constant contact with an account rep. and they are a very aggressive company.

I have about $25,000 invested so I'm pretty enthusiastic about this company. They're still about 6 months away from going public but they are very close.

Check'em out.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
smidey smidey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to smidey
Default

If I had a million dollars tax free....

This would not be so hard....if I realistically had one million dollars, which one day pretty soon is pretty likely....here's what I'd do.

I'd want to make sure my money is returning at least 100K annually. I'd set up every single penny of it in an account setup for hard money loans for investors who need quick closings.

I'd charge 10% interest with their property being my collateral.

After about 2 years, I'd start investing some of it, slowly slowly (like I am now) into residential real estate and make returns off the rent roll.



Ciao

Smidey
__________________
<span style=\'color:red\'>Check out my HOT and SEXY Poker Babe at: http://www.onlyinnyc.com/A/index2.html</span>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0