Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,023
Default Snow

How many of you hate snow right about now? Its just under 30cm up here. I was away skiing all weekend and had to come back early yesterday so I could avoid some of the storm, but it was probably one of the most dangerous rides ever. Someone crashed right in front of me into the guard rail, and there were tons of cars on the sides of the road.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2007, 10:56 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 352
Default

Sorry, it just gets really fucking cold and rains in Wales. No snow or anything cool, just cold and wet. That's how we roll.

Jealous much?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2007, 04:20 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 207
Default

yea Atlanta is like that too, cold with an occasional rain
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Win my Nintendo Wii Just in time for Xmas!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:55 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 49
Default

I actually like the snow. We had 20 inches in 24 hours last week. It was glorious!

It's the frickin cold I can't stand.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default

I miss the snow. When I lived up north I was sick of it, now living in the south I would love to be up in the snow.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,286
Default

I love it!

Man up, fkin 2 planker lol
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
ih82lose's Avatar
ih82lose ih82lose is offline
Be gentle with the earth.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 39
Default

We have snow, its been on the ground for a while now. It was kinda worm today, so some was melting.
__________________
If you wish to play Online Power Poker, you will first have to Go Online and find a great Online Poker Site, one way to do that is to get some poker room reviews at Card Critic, one of the oldest review site for poker rooms around.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Today, 01:43 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,549
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I am tired of the snow and mostly the cold, I hate the snowplow, and I hate shoveling my driveway 3 times a day. This is what we have had for snow since the beginning of the month ...

(thats my little one the other day on our way to daycare )

__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ice Storm in the Midwest Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 12 12-11-2007 10:14 PM
Who's Going to London? themike537 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 76 12-04-2007 10:12 AM
A Snow Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-30-2007 10:48 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0