Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-13-2007, 10:01 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 29
Default Wii Remotes l33tness

I'm a geek and I like gadgets and gizmo's. I stumbled uppon these videos and they are just so cool!

http://www.youtube.com/v/0awjPUkBXOU
http://www.youtube.com/v/5s5EvhHy7eQ
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0