Puerto Rico Pet Massacre
It's rare I do anything like this but I haven't been able to get this off my mind since I heard about it yesterday.
The families involved were poor and had very little political clout - but we, the rest of the world, do.
Please take the time to sign this petition and let's get this event and the people involved into the news and punished for their actions. Since I signed yesterday there have been over 10,000 extra signatures so momentum is building - please tell anyone you know who loves their pets (or respects the love their friends and families have for their pets) to sign too.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/pue...o-pet-massacre
Full info is on the petition page.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Last edited by Notspot : 11-22-2007 at 08:24 AM.
|