Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-22-2007, 04:28 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 545
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Talking Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....looking forward to football and turkey....and then more football....and then leftovers....lol.

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day


- TJ
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2007, 08:27 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

gobble, gobble!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2007, 08:37 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Happy Thanksgiving TJ .. And Everybody!!!!!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2007, 10:02 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I was never a huge fan of Thanksgiving but all of a sudden when you live in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving (I guess this being the rest of the world), you tend to miss it a bt.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Gamble_Corner Gamble_Corner is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday today!
__________________
www.gamblecorner.net
www.gamblecorner.net/discuss
www.casinobonuscorner.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-21-2007 02:22 PM
Happy Easter to all the best people here at Poker AffiliateWorld's Forum Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 03-20-2007 10:26 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year To All Here At Poker Affiliate World Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-17-2006 01:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! AceHigh Pino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-23-2006 11:37 AM
Happy Thanksgiving A tip for your cooking needs Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 11-21-2006 08:48 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0