Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-15-2007, 06:36 PM
geoffvro's Avatar
geoffvro geoffvro is offline
Retired Billionaire
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 105
Default Barry Bonds Indicted

Facing thirty years. Will be interesting to see what evidence they have that took four years to find.

Shouldn't Bush be facing like 30,000 years for lying to the public?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

No way Barry Bonds EVER did steroids or any performance enhancing drugs.

87 Topps, I think I actually have this baseball card. I've been hustlin something or other ever since third grade......including baseball cards.

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lol Barry McHawkiner sky1tech The Spam Forum 2 08-19-2006 11:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0