I was told this was against her own family
See what money can do to a family.
````````````````
My crazy little place has 10 little banners on it.
But the bottom of it is a Zoo lol
Thank You
And Yes I get many signups as well
Thank You for your concern.
And I don't do this for my Greed as well ask Randy he knows what I do.
And this year is going to be a great year for the kids.And I Thank You.Who ever joined anything I offer your going to make alot of kids smile this year from Me & You.
---------------------
Thank You Everyone Have A Great Thanksgiving & God Bless.
This November we all pray for all in need.
On behalf of my wonderful family I like to take this time to Wish You & Your's the very best Thanksgiving.
God Bless from my home to your's
The T Family
On Thanksgiving millions of us will sit at our tables to eat until we are fuller, sleepier and, in our best moments, more grateful for the abundance of life the holiday at Thanksgiving at least 12 million American families struggle to provide a simple meal for their children, much less a feast. A question for most of us is, ''How much is enough?'' Another, ''How will we share what we have?'' As we celebrate our abundance, we would do well to remember the Latin American prayer, ''To those who hunger, give bread, and to those who have bread, give hunger for justice.''
Just remember the one's in need this month that have nothing.
Thank You
Thank You & Happy Thanksgiving & God Bless & Good Luck
Hey Randy long time no see Hope all is well my friend.
Tom
And Greg P let me know if you don't get a Thank You from the Children's Hospital because the money I got from you went to that and not the bench I said I was going to do.
Kids needs toys not a bench.
Thank You
Ps Thank you for the ban on this one I hate getting PM's from this one.
Pixie
Banned