Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-31-2007, 01:46 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 169
Default DominateOnlinePoker.com

Take me off your list for the 5th time you spamming piece of shit, I am not interested in doing anything with someone who spams the shit out of me. I have asked you nicely several times and you refuse to take me off. Fuckin loser. PM me, I am tired of deleting your emails every other day.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

I wonder what these kind of idiots think.... "if I spam them enough, maybe they will go for it"
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,052
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

did you know the mansion 50% bonus is ending soon?

I swear ive gotten this email at least 40 times over the past week
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:14 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offyourface View Post
Take me off your list for the 5th time you spamming piece of shit, I am not interested in doing anything with someone who spams the shit out of me. I have asked you nicely several times and you refuse to take me off. Fuckin loser. PM me, I am tired of deleting your emails every other day.
DITTO was going to make post about this as well.

Please take me off!
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:21 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 169
Default

He/she is a member here with about 15 posts so hopefully they will see this post and start acting like a responsible webmaster and take us off their list. I hate being a dick about it, but they agreed to take me off 2 weeks ago and I am still getting them and its annoying as hell.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
Default

After the 3rd e-mail I almost replied: yes I will promote your eBook so that my players click on your links on the pdf and earn you profit!
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Selling cheap poker domains in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2007, 08:12 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 366
Default

While we're at it, me too. But maybe if you send 10+ emails or more in quick succession maybe I will come around. The more the merrier.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-08-2007, 07:53 AM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 98
Send a message via Yahoo to mftpg
Default

Joris,

Please remove me from your spam list also - this is really starting to get daft.

The address to remove is

Many Thanks, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-08-2007, 01:09 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Got 3 more today, your really starting to piss me off now.

Remove me from your list!
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2007, 11:54 AM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 169
Default

Ive seen some losers in my day, but this one is right up there. If anyone knows who this piece of shit is please share. I know he/she is registered here at paw.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0