Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 10-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,167
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin@PP View Post
I read your article. I don't see how that is worst then the fires?

My friend from Running Springs - his house burned to the ground.

I believe he would trade days with you.
I know Greg meant no disrespect to those suffering from these tragic fires. He was simply making a joke.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 AM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

For someone breathing the smoke for a week and checking on my house each day with the local news evacuation reports I can feel the pain. Man that sucks about the damages being done. I feel very fortunate about how we turned out undamaged.

Now. Any of you David Blaine's figure out the Avatar yet?
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 AM
eXplicit eXplicit is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Default

lol that avatar is so BIG
__________________
http://www.maketransfer.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-2007, 02:48 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I fixed it. The size was to big.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 975
Default

There goes 5 minutes that I will never get back.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Graham : 10-31-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,474
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I dont understadn the point of that story at all or the humour, but how can you make a joke about the fires when Stillshadow just posted this week about the flames being seen out the windows of thier house and how close it is?

Tacky!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-2007, 09:23 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin@PP View Post
My friend from Running Springs - his house burned to the ground.
Not to make fun of the fire situation, my daughter got evac'd twice.

I just found the above quote funny, guess the springs dried up aye?
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheating by a affiliate website akhil_jks General Poker Affiliate Discussion 93 09-29-2007 04:03 AM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0