Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-28-2007, 08:50 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 186
Default Shreveport or Bust

Has anyone ever been to Shreveport, Louisiana? I'll be in Texas next week visiting my brother and we have decided to head to shreveport for a night of gambling and debauchery. Is it any good?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2007, 09:09 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 457
Default

Been to Shreveport before, wasn't too impressed. However, I'm from New Orleans, so my perspective may be off.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2007, 09:23 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 186
Default

what casino did you play at? We are staying at the el dorado.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:13 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 457
Default

I was there in 2004 or 2005. I played in a low-limit tourney at the el dorado, at least I think that was the name of it. We also stopped in Bossier, I think boomtown or something but it was small. We were actually on a cross country trip from California to New Orleans and only stayed for one night.

The thing I remember the most was the buffet. I had been living in Cali for a couple of years and was stoked about having crawfish.

Sorry I'm not of more help.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2007, 05:04 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default

Living in Texas, that is one of the closest places for me to go gambling. El Dorado is probably your best bet for Poker. I went there about a year ago and player $1 and $5 NL Holdem.

Check out the Larry Flint Strip Club as well, a few blocks away!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,529
Default

Where in Texas will you be? If you're close enough and the timing works, we could meet for a drink or something.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2007, 02:04 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Where in Texas will you be? If you're close enough and the timing works, we could meet for a drink or something.
Well I am in Houston. Not planning on heading that way in the next few weeks. It is about a 4 hour drive.

Good
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2007, 02:05 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Where in Texas will you be? If you're close enough and the timing works, we could meet for a drink or something.
I am in Houston. Not planning on heading that way anytime soon as I am kind of burnt out on poker. It is about a 4 hour drive.

Good Luck!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2007, 06:27 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 186
Default

I am 10 minutes outside of Dallas.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,021
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Austin here

I prefer to go to grandcasino caushatta
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Always great to bust out a trash talker! slowdive23 General Poker Chat 1 06-22-2005 09:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0