Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:18 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 158
Default Halloween in Vegas

Anyone done Halloween in Vegas before? I'll be in town next week and was wondering how the town celebrates and if there are any particularly good spots to hit up.
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCNastermind View Post
Anyone done Halloween in Vegas before? I'll be in town next week and was wondering how the town celebrates and if there are any particularly good spots to hit up.
Ryan, after seeing how you made your own parties in Barcelona I am pretty sure you will be able to find something to do on Halloween night.

I suggest this place. <--------NSFW
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2007, 05:23 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Ryan, after seeing how you made your own parties in Barcelona I am pretty sure you will be able to find something to do on Halloween night.

I suggest this place. <--------NSFW
Oh I'm sure there will be no lack of things to do, just wondering if there was anything particular exciting going on for Halloween.
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2007, 12:46 AM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 158
Default

hmmm, a dancer I met last time I was there just called me out of the blue... this should turn out to be a fun trip
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-26-2007, 06:35 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I live in Vegas and have a pretty wild Halloween planned. Hit me up if you want to join us.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Las Vegas Tips JohnG General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-15-2007 10:51 PM
Hola, Bonjour, Hallo - Multi Language Vegas Poker 247 Banners LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-13-2007 12:15 PM
$10 Free Cash for 1st Time Depositors at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-02-2007 04:30 PM
Did we miss this? Vegas casino opens online! adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-15-2006 01:50 AM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 04:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0