Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:15 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default The Turks!!!

So a new Turkish Kebab shop has opened up the road.

Forget the Kebab's, Go for a Sarbini, lovely.

I thought I'd lighten the mood
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2007, 05:58 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 352
Default

I love kebabs, but I know a load of people hate them for some reason. Doner Kebab with garlic and barbecure sauce, lettuce and onions please. Its simply amazing.

Whats a Sarbini?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neteller drops Canadians and Turks. gooderpoker The Spam Forum 0 03-26-2007 04:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0