Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 444
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default Rockford Affiliate College

I know that our resident scholar here Jeremy Enke has started an affiliate college in his hometown. I can tell because of the student chosen for the website.

Rockford University
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gPowell View Post
I know that our resident scholar here Jeremy Enke has started an affiliate college in his hometown. I can tell because of the student chosen for the website.

Rockford University
1st... not sure this has anything to do with Poker Affiliating

2nd... WTF?
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That's just a girl that GP shacked up with one night he was in Rockford. Greg, your supposed to wait until we get to Barcelona to get drunk.

Besides, below is how we roll in Rockford. Also $20 on Stars to anyone who can tell me who this is. (I already know who she is)

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 10-03-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:56 AM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 169
Default

Kinda looks like Kendra Wilkinson, but I can't tell without seeing the goodies.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

No, I only know her stage name. And she is on the internet. I will give hints later.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:46 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

Looks like Christina Aquilera before Dr 90210 got ahold of'er?

errrrrr... Pink?
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2007, 03:47 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offyourface View Post
Kinda looks like Kendra Wilkinson, but I can't tell without seeing the goodies.
It has to be Kendra from the Hugh Hefner show....or maybe her twin lol
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2007, 01:43 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

I think Kendra would need a bigger eraser?
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hint: It's not Kendra, but she is a "bunny"...... and not a playboy bunny
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:53 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 874
Default

Bunny Love from the bunny ranch!...
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 01:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0