Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 679
Default

Sweet... I just picked up one a few weeks ago also... nothing fancy made by Hippo. I played the other day and I was hitting the balls 100x better.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 08-07-2007, 10:36 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 847
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

forget the golf club. I flat shared with a club pro for a couple of years. Could never drive the ball higher that 4 feet. Got dragged out to try for the day. Perfect hitting straight down the middle. I was taught how to stand, where to put my weight & how to hold my hands. You wouldnt beleive me if I told you how far I hit. It means nothing to me anyway. Tried it again in company about 6 or 7 years later, back to 4 foot high. I would defo invest in professional lessons then spend the rest of my cash on a broomstick. The original club, if I remember was a big bertha
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 08:27 PM
Looking for a players club affiliate pokerforfree New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 08-28-2006 01:26 PM
Launch of the Player's Club Stephen ParadisePoker.com 0 02-04-2006 06:01 AM
$500 freeroll for New Gaming Club Players J S The Spam Forum 0 08-23-2005 10:16 AM
Gamblers and Golf bsgjunkie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 02-11-2005 04:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0