Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > CDPoker.com

CDPoker.com CDPoker.com is a member of the PAW Network and offers affiliates a $100 CPA for depositing players.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,247
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default New Player Bonus at CDPoker 150% to $500

We have secured a better player bonus for your players at CDPoker. The new bonus is 150% up to $500.

It was listed as 100% to $500.....
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-14-2007, 02:52 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Have you got any banners for this bonus?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,247
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will email off for these and post here when their ready.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-14-2007, 05:28 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I will email off for these and post here when their ready.
Thanks.
Also, can they say the +$25 on first deposit?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-15-2007, 04:08 AM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 46
Default

Do the old tracker are automatically updated to have this promo? Or do we have to request a new tracker?
__________________
www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-15-2007, 04:17 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,247
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

All trackers will automatically have this bonus.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey View Post
Thanks.
Also, can they say the +$25 on first deposit?
There isnt any +25$ for CDPoker....
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I guess you are mixing up Titan Poker and CDPoker...
__________________
www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2007, 01:24 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

sorry about that, got confused
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 940
Default

Are you guys sure there isnt any +$10-20 when you sign up at CD? I know some affiliates are offering their players that like this one: http://www.beatthefish.com/poker-reviews/cd-poker.html
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,247
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'll ask, but keep in mind individual affiliates can negotiate any type of specific deals with the rooms they promote.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 05:42 AM
Signs I think a player is good CataracKid General Poker Chat 14 04-30-2007 12:04 PM
Party Poker Bonus changes Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-22-2006 08:57 PM
Check if a player is a real money player and belongs to you. bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-09-2006 06:24 PM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0