| CakePoker.com The CakePoker.com Affiliate Program is a member of the PAW Network and offers PAW members an incredible hybrid deal of $100 CPA + 15% MGR |
 10-26-2007, 12:03 AM
|
|
Knocked Johnny Chan out
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
|
|
Yeah, the requirements are very high in my case.
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese - Selling cheap poker domains in this thread.
|
 10-26-2007, 12:54 AM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 35
|
|
Quote:
| Yeah, the requirements are very high in my case. |
|
 10-26-2007, 03:56 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 357
|
|
I would imagine that they consider 1500 FPP's close to their break even point for giving a $100 CPA. I have limited experience promoting Cake but will give you one player example.
Player has 1111 FPP's and has generated $80 in NGR. When he gets to 1500 he should have generated around $100. This of course will vary depending on transaction costs, as like Full Tilt Cake does deduct these before figuring NGR.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
|
 10-26-2007, 11:01 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 187
|
|
Yeah I cant promote Cake yet either, I am hoping they come up with strictly a CPA deal as well
I wonder if theres anyway to do something like after X amount of points you earn $75 CPA and if the player gets to X amount of points you earn another $75 CPA ... that would be an interesting way to do it
|
 10-26-2007, 12:30 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69
Yeah I cant promote Cake yet either, I am hoping they come up with strictly a CPA deal as well
I wonder if theres anyway to do something like after X amount of points you earn $75 CPA and if the player gets to X amount of points you earn another $75 CPA ... that would be an interesting way to do it
|
Yeah that sounds much better, i think i'll stick with a % scheme unless the 1500point barrier is brought down.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising
|
 10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
|
|
The up and comer
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 533
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey
Yeah that sounds much better, i think i'll stick with a % scheme unless the 1500point barrier is brought down.
|
Im thinking that same way as well. Id love to add Cake to my network, but that seems like a lot of points to accumulate.
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
|
 10-29-2007, 06:08 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 458
|
|
Do we start earning the 15% MGR right away?
__________________
J S
The Ron Paul Blimp is flying! History was made on December 16th, Ron Paul raised over 6 Million!
NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
|
 10-30-2007, 10:04 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
|
|
Yes the 15% begins being earned immediately.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 11-01-2007, 01:28 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 720
|
|
Taking CPA over MGR scale on this site will cost you fortunes.
Cake players rake more per player for me than any other site.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
- Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|
 11-01-2007, 10:54 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
|
|
I will see if I can speak with Shenaz and get straight MGR tracker as well for those that may be interested.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.
|