Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2007, 11:37 AM
DblEntendre DblEntendre is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4
Default Free 12 Months of Ad Space For A Big Favor

I hope this is the right place to place this. Moderators, please delete or move as you see fit.

I am having a heck of a time getting an ePassporte account setup so that I can withdrawal around $650 from Cake Poker. I'll give 12 months of free banner advertisement (125x125 or so) on my PR3 poker blog (www.countingmyouts.com) to anyone who would be willing to trade me $650 at Stars or Paypal for the $650 at Cake.

I have worked with a few folks here at PAW on ad placement at my blog, if you would want references, since this is my first official post at PAW.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Michael
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Default

Sorry I haven't got a Cake poker account, as I'd like to help you out on this Michael. If you don't get any joy here, let me know and I'll set up an account to help you out.

For anyone else looking at this, Michael is a genuine and nice guy - I've sponsored his blog, it was indexed by google very quickly and I've been getting a decent amount of hits too. Well worth the trouble if you've got a Cake account.
__________________
Online Poker Directory
Compare online poker ¦ best poker bonus ¦ poker dictionary ¦ compare sit and go
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2007, 01:32 PM
DblEntendre DblEntendre is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4
Default

Thanks for the kind words, Notspot.

It's been taken care of and done, no need for any more PMs...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 04:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 04:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 12:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 12:30 PM
Free Poker & Casino Cash !!!! BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-04-2007 06:10 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0