Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-15-2007, 08:30 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default CHEAP ** Links Available! ** CHEAP

Hi guys! I'm just about to slam some serious conent into Poker Freeroll tour, and then beat it with an SEO bat for a bit.

We will also be opening league play back up for both freerolls, and high rollers in effort to really get the forum moving We have some HOT prizes slated for the next few months (if poker rooms want to sponsor an event, hook up with me asap

We have 7 index page spots available going go for $10 each, also 2 125x125 spots on the left hand side of the index (25 a month) and a 486x60 for 65 per month up at the top

Text Links

$10 per month
3 word anchor texts

Click Here to sign up.

125x125 banner spots (Only 2 available!)

Click here to sign up

468x60 - One Spot Available!

Click Here to sign up


Please be sure to include your preferred anchor texts, url, and email address with all orders

Thnx!

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cheap links netearncash Buy & Sell Advertising 0 11-15-2007 12:06 PM
Selling cheap links $10 each Liam Buy & Sell Advertising 5 10-28-2007 11:30 AM
LINKS Fors sale CHEAP! gooderpoker Buy & Sell Advertising 1 06-13-2007 12:42 AM
Pr3 deep links for sale 2 days only cheap the27offsuit.com Buy & Sell Advertising 4 05-23-2007 12:47 PM
Selling Site-Wide PR3 links, VERY CHEAP! purely-poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 02-25-2007 09:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0