Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 167
Default WTB sponsored threads on active poker forums

Pls PM traffic and prices. this will be for: xxhttp://www.raceforaseat.com

Thanks
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2007, 07:58 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 167
Default

No One sells these???
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2007, 08:55 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 334
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Actually great marketing idea, I only personally lack the 'active' part of the forum

GL

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2007, 01:10 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 167
Default

So then yours would be cheap?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2007, 03:59 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 334
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Well yes definitely, but I think there's probly bigger better forums that just haven't read your post yet...
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-12-2007, 01:56 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 167
Default

I know, I sometimes feel like this section is buried.

Still looking for sponsored posts, and stickies
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 163
Default

my forum is on www.freepokerfind.com i can give you some posts.
check out the forum and PM me if interested
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0