Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-04-2007, 10:42 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is online now
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default Want to buy links from UK site

I'm looking to buy a couple quality links with PR 3-6 from a site with primarily UK traffic. If you've got something, PM me the details of what you have to offer, and terms. I can pay through Stars or Paypal.

Thanks!

TheDonk
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:04 AM
gtycoon's Avatar
gtycoon gtycoon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
Default Pr2 .org.uk

I know you said pr3 or more , But I own http://www.pokeraffiliates.org.uk
and it might be what your looking for. I rank high on Uk searches.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
PR4 Gambling site - £2.95/month text links - Very limited + £9.95 permanent links John D Buy & Sell Advertising 3 06-25-2007 09:01 PM
Let's exchange links for my new site Jeremy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-20-2006 06:52 AM
PR5 poker site looking for links exchange LuckyNL The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 11-24-2006 06:14 PM
Links For Sale-PR3 Fast Growing Site themike537 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 04-26-2006 10:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0