| Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place. |
 09-05-2007, 03:48 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
26 Poker Blogs, 100+ permanent PR5,PR4,PR3,PR2 backlinks for $25 only
For Only $25 your article will be manually submitted to 26 Poker & Gambling Related blogs.
These Blogs are hosted with 7+ different Ip's.
Your Article should be Between 300 to 500 words, You can have up to 3 links per article.
all articles are Manually submitted by me.
all Links are permanent lifetime link, will stay homepage for atleast 1 months and then goes to archive and stay forever!
1. Article provided by you with up to 3 Deep Links.
Price : $25
2. Article written by my Writer with up to 3 Deep Links, 400 max words.
Price: $40
3. 26 different articles with up to 3 Deep Links. 500 words max. (You provide the Articles)
Price: $100
Payment: We accept Paypal/Neteller/Moneybookers
P.S: If you have any question, please PM me, thanks
Also sidewide link available to all 26 blogs.
1 month: $25
3 months: $60
6 months: $100
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
 09-05-2007, 08:31 AM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
|
|
Good deal iMteaz  My fingers hurt from alla this recent typing... but .. I just might have to take you up on this one come payday :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
 09-05-2007, 01:06 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHoldem
Good deal iMteaz  My fingers hurt from alla this recent typing... but .. I just might have to take you up on this one come payday :P
|
Thank you  just got an order, working on it.
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
 09-05-2007, 02:01 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 246
|
|
re
Can you give a list of the blogs you're posting these to?
And if I get 26 different articles, can I use different sites in the different articles? I'd still have all 3 links be to the same domain, but can I switch it up from article to article?
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.
USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
|
 09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by themike537
Can you give a list of the blogs you're posting these to?
And if I get 26 different articles, can I use different sites in the different articles? I'd still have all 3 links be to the same domain, but can I switch it up from article to article?
|
Your answer is here:
3. 26 different articles with up to 3 Deep Links (Same Domain) 500 words max to your Site in all 26 Blogs.(You provide the Articles).
Pm sent. thanks
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
 09-05-2007, 03:08 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 28
|
|
thnx imteaz 
|
 09-05-2007, 07:49 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXplicit
thnx imteaz 
|
your article is up, thanks for the order. 
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
 09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
|
|
Nice and fast. Well worth working with you, as usual. thanks Imteaz.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"
|
 09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
Nice and fast. Well worth working with you, as usual. thanks Imteaz.
|
thanks, hope you like the article, 
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
 09-11-2007, 08:33 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 468
|
|
Hello guys, improve your ranking and google sherp using article submission.
This is great way to build backlinks as usual google rank.
so order your submission now.
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.
|