"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
Last edited by losercore : 07-30-2007 at 09:46 AM.
It's just that page and I guess you can call it leasing. That makes more since. Just like selling links though. It;s just for a period of time and you can renew.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
OK I have a number of interested parties. If you are interested please let me know as I will be figuring this out very soon.
Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!