Discounted June 2007 Listings @ RakeReport.net
Hello everyone:
SITE STATISTICS
Since acquiring RakeReport.net in late February of 07 we have seen the daily page views increase from 533/day in March to 717/day in May. We receive visitors from 79 countries and are currently a PR-3 on Google.
DISCOUNTED RAKEBACK AFFILIATE LISTINGS
I have one spot remaining on our front page for a rakeback listing (468x60 banner top of page sitewide in rotation plus directly above listing, poker room listings, rakeback percentages and lines of comment). Normally this is sold via a monthly bid process with a minimum bid of $300. The first $150 can have it for all of June.
A second page of rakeback offers normally costs $100 as a flat monthly fee. Anyone interested in this type of listing for June can have a spot for $50 (468x60 banner right above listing, poker room listings, rakeback percentages and lines of comment)
DISCOUNTED BANNER SLOTS
In addition I have a few slots left of sitewide top right, middle right and bottom right banner ads in rotation available. Sizes range from 120x60, 120x120, 125x125 and 120x600. These normally range in price from $75-135/month and I'm willing to provide any open slots for just $50/month for all of June. These banner ads do not need to be rakeback programs, they can be anything poker-related.
OTHER ADVERTISING OPTIONS
I'm also willing to entertain any other advertising interests you might have. Be aware I cannot enter into any profit sharing or sub-affiliate arrangements, as this would create a conflict of interest with other advertisers.
Anthony
President
www.RakeReport.net
__________________
www.RakeReport.net Unbiased Poker Rakeback Directory
Receive 100,000-200,000 impressions for your advertisement for as little as $150/month!
|