View Single Post
  #2  
Old 07-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Peelman Peelman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
Default

Ironically I just sent out a message with quotes like this. I love these things so I'll share a few as well:

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
-Pamela Starr

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."
-Louisa May Alcott

"If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, and endeavors to live the life which you have imagined, you will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
-Henry David Thoreau

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I'm going but I'm on the way."
-Carl Sandburg

"We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes."
-John F Kennedy

"Do not be too timid and squeamish. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
-Helen Keller

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-Saint Francis of Assisi

"Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier."
-Susan Rabin
Reply With Quote