View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Keeping motivated is a tough thing to do, so lets put all the quotes we read that keep us going when it looks like you wont succeed...

- Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. - Lance Armstrong

- If you sit down and always consider all the possibilities, if you waste your time worrying what others will think, if you ponder whether or not you are good enough, then you never will be.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote