View Single Post
  #7  
Old 07-12-2005, 06:40 PM
slowdive23 slowdive23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upland, CA. USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to slowdive23
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bigboy@Jul 12 2005, 12:55 PM
I would also be concerned about the legal aspects.
I have mentioned this to Stephen (and also the store name, because i don't want a phone call later down the road about changing my store name).

I think the key word with legality in this venture is PLAY FOR FREE. This non-commital approach will lighten things up. Also, with cell phones abound, the fact that Poker Room now has mobile downloads for PLAY or REAL is another great thing to assist one in this direction. And the fact that you have to be 18 and not 21 to play online is helpful.

Words like FREEROLL and FREE is what will let us squeak by. Words like DEPOSIT, and GAMBLE we will have to keep out of the affiliate spotlight in order to keep our affiliate accounts in check.

I will have poker tournaments and give away GIFT certificates. This is an example of slipping though the legal cracks all the while attracting people to the sport of poker.
__________________
<span style=\'color:blue\'>Don't tell us about Private Property, this is America!</span>

[email protected]

Protect you Poker Affiliate Empire today!

College Nuts for Poker!

Get your bonus codes on poker chips!
Reply With Quote