888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program888.com, PacificPoker.com, and casino-on-net are members of the PAW network. Discuss these Affiliate Programs with us or chat with Liat, our affiliate manager here.
you have seen my post about not getting payed for those ppl i sent but i got 2 players that i got a CPA for. but now i am afraid they wont pay that $300.
I can not explain how angry i will be if that happens...
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
I got it fixed it is becasue of neteller... But lait you still also never helped me with the lost players I had and never got paid for. Did you chek into that?
my username is gooder
Thanks
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Our support team had e-mailed you regarding your complaint about the players; I was Cc on this e-mail myself.
Please contct our support team regarding the above issue and the payment: