Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums
>
Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs
>
888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program
Pacific Affiliate Manager Around?
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program
888.com, PacificPoker.com, and casino-on-net are members of the PAW network. Discuss these Affiliate Programs with us or chat with Liat, our affiliate manager here.
Social Bookmarking
Thread Tools
Display Modes
#
1
03-20-2007, 03:43 PM
edmc
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Pacific Affiliate Manager Around?
I have an old affiliate account.
Valid e-mail account because I still receive affiliate info.
I have long lost my login detail but when I request this using the same e-mail address, it shows as details sent but I never receive the e-mail
I have tried this over a period of a year with the same results.
I have checked the junk maiil etc, but nothing.
I have some money in the account but probably not much.
Just wondering how I can get my login details?
edmc
View Public Profile
Find all posts by edmc
#
2
03-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Jeremy
PAW Staff
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,102
Liat will be around to help you out.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Jeremy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jeremy
Visit Jeremy's homepage!
Find all posts by Jeremy
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
vB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
On
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews
Search Engine Optimization
The Poker Affiliate Exchange
Digg Circle
Websites & Domains For Sale
Link Exchanges
WTB - Want To Buy
Web Design Service & Coding
Buy & Sell Advertising
Joint Ventures
Web Design Q&A
Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions
General Poker Chat
The Cocktail Lounge
Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network
ChanPoker.com
CakePoker.com
PokerStars.com
888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program
NutsPoker.com
FullTiltPoker.com
CDPoker.com
Sportsbook.com
NoblePoker.com
AbsolutePoker.com
SunPoker.com - FocalClick
ParadisePoker.com
HollyWoodPoker.com
Mansion.com
DuplicatePoker.com - Skill Gaming
PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners
TitanPoker.com
PAW Casino Affiliate Programs
PokerLeagueSoftware.com
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
contact for bet 365 affiliate manager
wemege
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
2
11-09-2006
06:36 PM
Party Poker Affiliate Manager Never Responds
oscark
PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners
0
08-21-2006
02:50 PM
A day in the life of an affiliate manager
Bryan
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
1
05-17-2006
10:54 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager?
Georgia Poker
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
14
03-31-2006
01:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate
pittsburg123
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
13
03-05-2005
04:58 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
02:01 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forum
-
Archive
-
Top
Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker News
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0