Hi,
I just finished creating my site, and Im thinking of setting up a promotion in the form of a freeroll for new depositing players. I'd like to start with this room, since where i live players have the option to deposit to Pacific easily in any local bank, and i think it would convert nicely. I would put up the prize money if needed.
- Would it be possible to ask Pacific to create a tournament exclusive for new depositing players under my tracker, who sign up in a certain timeframe?
- This isnt considered incentive marketing, since i dont give something to every player just for signing up, right?
Also, my links redirect (correctly) to the spanish version of the Pacific site, but i've read some reviews that state that there is a new upgraded software version with 3D avatars and whatnot, and from the spanish site the download is for the old version only

Is there a way to create a link to the download of the english version, that doesnt redirect automatically?
Thanks.