Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #48  
Old 02-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Webgator's Avatar
Webgator Webgator is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 116
Default

If you email Party they will send you flyers and cards in the mail, all you have to do is add your code. I just got another batch today...they are very nice, but best of all FREE!

The cards I have been printing myself and will be getting printed professionally on one side have the ace of spades and on the other side I have some small, to the point sentences inticing players to visit my website.

As for eBay, I tried this a few times with no success. Traffic is starting to flow to my sites now from SE's and Link Exchanges, but my main concentration is offline ads using cards and flyers.
__________________
Easy Poker Money - Tips, tricks, and techniques to get you in the money!
Reply With Quote