Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #42  
Old 02-13-2005, 07:55 AM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

A lot of good poker players are also chess, backgammon, and bridge players. I started speaking with some owners of popular bridge, chess, and backgammon sites. Im trying to convince them of the benefits of promoting poker. I have had some success. 2 sites will become subs of mine and in return I write some content for them to post on their site and write some pr releases for them. Seems like a good opportunity.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote