Hey Team,
I am brainstorming on what the best way to distrubute the password is every weekend. Right now it is just on an autoresponder and people get it by sending an email. I am wondering however if we should make players register in the forums at Paradise Ipods.
This way I can just send one simple email every week on Sunday. Likewise if we get a solid base of players in that forum we can put together a newsletter that we would be able to send out from ParadiseIpods highlighting some of the other promotions we do

We want 100% ownage of their poker lives.....just kidding.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
I am also looking at getting a banner rotating at the top where each one of you involved will get to place a banner into the rotation for one of your other sites or promotions.
I think we'll be over 100 players this week. Bottom line, we are fu#*&@$ awesome.