View Single Post
  #30  
Old 12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I understand that, but do you think someone could get by as an account without knowing how to add? Sure you will say he can get a calculator, but what if it breaks and it is his last resort to do it manually?


And Kane, I am not saying you should not challenge yourself, but you should at least make an effort to do some research on your own before just asking everyone to spoon-feed you. Jeremy has a ton of articles on this site that answer all your questions, and these things have been covered in many different posts on this forum. A simple use of the search function will uncover all your answers.
I work as an auditor/accountant (Approved public accountant) and I would be totaly lost without my Excel Manually work... scary... I thought that you like a lot of others thought math was important, and yes it is when it comes to add or percentage, but not really that much more advanced.

And the second I kind of agree. Search around this forum, jeremys blog and maybee one or two searches at google and you will get a lot of information that will help you build your knowledge real fast. Good luck!
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote