View Single Post
  #13  
Old 12-21-2007, 08:01 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

There's a pretty good spread game in La Center too .. I can't recall the stakes at the top of my head right now though..

I married one of those bible thumpers, oddly he's kinda on my side where gambling, and smoking in bars is concerned. Those may be the two things we agree on :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote