View Single Post
  #7  
Old 12-20-2007, 06:09 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Entrepreneur
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

I agree with Jeremy there, no deposit bonus = no CPA! Speaking about Revenue Share, even no deposit players can convert into players that bring in a decent amount of revenue.

For instance, I promote the VC Poker free cash deal (which is the only no deposit deal on my site). Instead of other sites with similar promotions, they let you earn a share on the money they give away before a player has deposited. That's great, and you will see some serious players as well since they give away some more money when players generate the required amount of points. I'm definitely not talking High Stakes here, but lots of Micro Stakes players together count too.

Besides no deposit bonuses, my site performs really well with instants bonuses. As I said in my earlier reply, it's all about educating your players not wasting their first deposit bonus by going solely for the free cash. I try to explain them to get the most out of their first deposit bonus at all times, and it seems to work.

If I would do it all over, I would not go for "Poker For Free" again, still I do believe that "even pro's might have learned the game by playing freerolls". In general, my players take some more time to convert into RMP's, but eventually the will and the conversion rate of 10% is comparable to most other sites.

So it's all about how you approach you players.

Cheers,

Giorgio

"People turn 18 every day, new poker players are born every day."
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
Reply With Quote