View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 04:44 PM
USAPokerPro USAPokerPro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Default Future of online poker?

What do you think is going to eventually happen?? I just started a site made specifically for sites accepting US players. Now i'm getting emails saying that its illegal, what i'm doing might get me in trouble...i'm getting articles sent to me... like: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/technology/20soft.html?ex=1198818000&en=96019a83987e687f&ei=5070

The article includes: "$9 million in public service ads over a three-year period, starting next year. The public service campaign will aim the message that online gambling is illegal at those of college age and younger."

3 months ago, when I thought about getting into making my first affiliate site, I was told that this is a great time to get into it. Being a new affiliate and have spent some money to get things going, should I be worried about this?

What are your thoughts on whats might happen?
__________________
USA Poker Pro - Top Poker Sites Accepting US Players
Reply With Quote