View Single Post
  #32  
Old 12-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,259
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I would just leave the english version on the .com. If you move that version to a subdomain such as .en, you will need to 301 redirect all the old pages to the new sub-domain and risk something getting screwed up there.

I guess it can be done, and for all the new languages, the subdomains make sense. I guess I don't understand the purpose of doing it on the existing site if english is your primary language. It sounds like something the coder wants to make the CMS function better......still seems a bit confusing though.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote