View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 07:38 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 378
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Talking 2 Blog Reviews $135

Scheduling for January 08. - Taking all orders now through Christmas (Or until I run out of space for the month.)

Well Written, positive blog review on 2 of my blogs. . .

4Flushblog - A PR3 Poker Blog
and
Poker Quest - A site full of Strategy Pages!

----- I'll write your review myself, 300 words + a link to your index page, and links to 2 of your inner pages! The review will focus on your webiste and what it has to offer. Most reviews come with an image, and at least 300 words. Feel free to check out the sites mentioned to see some of our hot reviews thus far!

$135 Via PayPal or Stars.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote