View Single Post
  #14  
Old 12-19-2007, 11:17 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 377
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

They seemed to be generalizing to me, as though the authors weren't themselves sure whether it was just sprotsbetting or if it went further. I read a couple that actually said "online gambling is illegal" but it wasn't followed up anywhere with the how or why.

ABC did seem to be the ones to do the least research, targeting poker.. especially in their image.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote