View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-19-2007, 04:26 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 352
Default

Yeah this is a really interesting post.

I tried to use Open-ads for a while but it used to produce long and scary links, and I really prefer using simple php redirects like .com/go/pokerroom/ and I couldnt get it to work very well with that so I jus left it out. I know you can use that for geotargetting with ads but I never got around to it. I suppose If I found something that could help me geo-target more easily I would.

Titan Poker used to have a free script thing that allowed you to rotate banners depending on whether or not your visitors were from US or not, but that wen't a little funny for me so I dropped it, not sure if its working now though.

But yeah, if I found a way to geo-target efficiently then I would definitely work with it. I don't know how to code or anything so the whole geo-targetting thing has been on the back burner for a while.

What are you using? Or are you coding yourself?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote