Mine have been weird since my stats almost flatlined back in mid '06
Questioned them over & over back then & was told that everything is fine.
Since I have narrowed it down somewhat & think it was the xhtml/UTF-8 encoding of my site.
I now see the warnings about escaped characters on the affiliatre site?
Looks like I probably found my tracking culprit.
Doesn't explain some weird stats though, or lack of.
Like several active players & goose eggs for stats or a bunch of older actives showing .10 on all of them.
Nothing but signups & no conversions since relaunching them...
1/2 the days in Oct. show .10, last day showing more than that was 2/28/2007 2 active - $2.05
Anybody else see a change this last Feb 28th?
Did they flip a switch on US affs when they transfered accts to Fulltilt?
They need to flip it back on! lol
__________________
RakeBack
|