View Single Post
  #5  
Old 12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default

I am seeing other active players on days I don't have a conversion, but I also promoted them before they fell out of the usa, so maybe they were able to get a few existing players back in teh door. I've had them back up for a couple of months now and I am pretty happy with my results. My player base is growing and at least some of my conversions are coming back for more, so all in all its been ok for me.

I do wish they were on a different network though. I have never been a big fan of microgaming poker software, imo its a little harder for players to navigate compared to other softwares which probably doesn't help with a player staying loyal to that site. Thats just my opinion though, players might love it, I don't have any forums so I really don't know what other players think about it.
Reply With Quote