Thread: Which logo
View Single Post
  #21  
Old 12-18-2007, 01:08 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 444
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKarmaKid View Post
I like number 3 actually, my initial impression was number 2, but I think cursive is a mistake for most websites.

It looks like number 2 & 3 are by the same designer (because of the logo), I would actually take the block lettering from number 3 and put it in #2, keeping the logo to the left, and reducing the size of the logo to "dot the i".

Jason
So true, the cursive will limit the number of people who respond to the site.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote